Gossip Girl RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip Girl RPG

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. You know you love me. XoXo Gossip Girl

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules-Read and Sign

Go down 
+2
Chuck Bass
Blair Waldorf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf
Admin
Blair Waldorf

The Rules-Read and Sign Empty
PostSubject: The Rules-Read and Sign   The Rules-Read and Sign I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Hey Guys here are some rules or if you prefer guidelines you'll need to follow if you want to RP on here. You need to sign here before 10 posts or your character will be deleted. I'm sorry but it will just work that way. I don't want to be mean but I need to set some standards.

1. Please make sure your character has a first and last name. If you register someone with only a last or first name unless you change it, I will delete it.

2. Please refrain from all racist or profane things unless you are in character. Your person may be as sexual or racist as you want but please do not be like that with other rpers. If anyone sees someone doing that please pm me or an admin so we can talk to the person.

3. If you don't get along with someone on here please don't fight with them. It can bug other people who are RPing here and they might feel like they need to picks sides with someone. this could lead to a World War III which wouldn't be cool.

4. You cannot under any circumstances kill someone without their permission unless in are in the chatbox (located at the bottom of the page) or in the CC ( character Chit Chat which isn't cannon).

5. If you are going to be gone for more than a week please tell the admins or post on the bulletin board so we know to not delete your character.

6. You may have as many characters as you want but don't take too many cannon characters so we can let others have them too.

7. No out of character posts anywhere. If you want to say something, make sure it goes with an RP post. THESE WILL BE DELETED BY A MODERATOR or ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU DON'T DO THAT...

8. Please don't RP in capital letters unless someone is shouting. It is very annoying to read otherwise.

9. Please include a date and a month and a year to the threads you Rping in. And yes your person can be in more than one place at a time. Some the threads will be like March 15th 2008-Wedding Bells Ring. If it doesn't make sense pm Blair Waldorf.

10. This ISN'T Cannon but keep basic things the same.

11. This is a 16+ forum so please post if you are doing Smut(sex) or violence threads so if those who don't want to read it don't have too.

12. If people start a topic and you weren't invited or pm'd about please don't RP in it. They might have a plan for it and you maybe get in the way. You are always allowed to ask them if you can join and if you are given permission then go ahead. ; )

13. And finally have Fun!

Remember after three warnings your banned! And please post your character's profile as soon as possible or very near the future. And if your gone for more than a week please notify me so I know not to delete your account. if you have questions pm Blair Waldorf or Chuck Bass.

xoxo
Back to top Go down
https://gossipgirlrpg.forumotion.com
Blair Waldorf
Admin
Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: The Rules-Read and Sign   The Rules-Read and Sign I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:23 pm

I agree obviously.
Back to top Go down
https://gossipgirlrpg.forumotion.com
Chuck Bass

Chuck Bass

PostSubject: Re: The Rules-Read and Sign   The Rules-Read and Sign I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:27 pm

I agree, grudgingly. Wink
Back to top Go down
Serena Van Der Woodson

Serena Van Der Woodson

PostSubject: Re: The Rules-Read and Sign   The Rules-Read and Sign I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:06 am

Hey B, I agree
Back to top Go down
Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Rules-Read and Sign   The Rules-Read and Sign I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:16 pm

I agree xoxo
Back to top Go down
Jenny Humphrey

Jenny Humphrey

PostSubject: Re: The Rules-Read and Sign   The Rules-Read and Sign I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:58 pm

I agree, I supose
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: The Rules-Read and Sign   The Rules-Read and Sign I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:55 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules-Read and Sign   The Rules-Read and Sign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules-Read and Sign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gossip Girl RPG :: Basic Information :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: